HERE'S THE BRIEF FACTS ON THE ISRAELI CONFLICT TODAY....Takes just 1.5 minutes
to read!!!! It makes sense and it's not slanted. Jew and non-Jew it doesn't matter..
1. Nationhood and Jerusalem - Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E., two
thousand years before the rise of Islam.
2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after
the establishment of the modern State of Israel.
3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 B.C.E. the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with
a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab
or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and
Arab leaders did not come to visit.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once
in the Koran.
7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.
8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
9. Arab and Jewish Refugees - In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising
to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.
10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish
refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.
12. Arab refugees were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite
the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in
the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own peoples' lands. Jewish refugees were completely
absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.
13. The Arab - Israeli Conflict - The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians.There
is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time
14. The P.L.O.'s Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians
most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them with weapons.
15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship.
Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
16. The U.N. Record on Israel and the Arabs - Of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were
directed against Israel.
17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.
18. The U.N was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.
19. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount
20. The U.N. was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like policy of preventing Jews from visiting
the Temple Mount and the Western Wall.
These are incredible times. I think we can all
agree on that point. We have to ask what our role should be in all of this? What will we tell our grandchildren
if the we did when there was a turning point in Jewish destiny, an opportunity to make a difference? Support Israel's
right to fight her enemies, just like the USA is doing. Let us not have a double standard on terrorism!
Start now! Send this page to other people you
know, and ask them to send it to others as well. Jew or Non-Jew, it doesn't really matter who reads this. The truth
needs to be read, the cause of peace should be a universal value for all people. We all share in this if you are
a Believe in the Bible, and everyone must know these facts!
VICTORY IS JERUSALEM
In our morning prayers we say: "To
you Hashem is the Greatness, the Power, the Glory, and the Victory
The Talmud (Berachot 58a) tells us that Netzach
here refers to Jerusalem. Victory is Jerusalem. Eternity
Whatever the immediate future holds for the Eternal City, of one thing we can be sure of:
The Eternal One of Israel does not lie.
He will keep His promise, the promise He made to our forefathers.
"Then again will be heard in the cities of Yehuda and the outskirts
of Jerusalem, the voice of joy, the voice of happiness, the voice of the bridegroom and the voice of the bride."
The lost ones will return from the lands of the holocaust of the soul. And the oppressed from beyond the straits
"And they will bow to LORD in the Holy Mount.