Lamentations Uncovered - Part Two
In part one of Lamentations Uncovered, we found out that Lamentations has 5 chapters, 5,980 letters, 1,542 words, and 154 verses. And that the book of Lamentations forms a Cross.
In part two we will look at more marvelous insights. The wonderful thing about our G-d is that His Word is "Living" and can keep giving us a fresh understanding of who G-d is, and who His Son is, and how His Holy Spirit works.
Now remembering the two "Scriptural Keys" that our L-rd gave me: The first key is the, "Silver Scriptural Key" is found in the book of Ecclesiastes:
- 9 Whatever has been is what will be, and whatever has been done is what will be done. There is no new thing under the sun!
- 10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? No, it has been already done of old time, which was before us.
The second, "Golden Scriptural Key" opens the wealth of the Word for understanding "who" The Messiah is!
Psalm 40: 7- 8
- 7 Then said I (Messiah), Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of Me,
- 8 I delight to do thy will, O My E-ohim: yes, Thy Torah is within My heart.
Remembering that in the Hebrew Bible, Psalm 40: it's verses 8 and 9.
Someone asked me, "Why is one Silver, and the other Golden?" I did not know the answer as to why the L-rd spoke one as silver, and the other golden, so I asked the L-rd, and this is what I believe He spoke to my spirit:
The reason that Ecclesiastes 1:9-10 is "Silver" is because Silver speaks of redemption, and atonement, and that was given to us before the "foundation of the world." For that reason there is nothing new under the Sun (SON), meaning, "His plan was from outside time and space."
What goes on in time and space is the "circuit" of time, till the redemption of all things are concluded. I'll say more about this in my next update. Let us look at some Scriptures:
2 Timothy 1:9
- 9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an Holy calling, not according to our labor or work, but according to His own purpose and Grace, which was given us in Messiah Yeshua before (prior to), the world began. BIG KEY!!!
- 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship Him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of The Lamb slain from the "foundation of the world."
- 1 The burden of The Word of the L-RD for Israel, saith The L-RD, which stretcheth forth the Heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and fashioned the spirit of man within him.
- 35 That it might be accomplished which was pronounced by the prophet, saying, I will open My mouth in parables (i.e. Midrashim); I will utter things which have been kept secret (Sod), from the "foundation of the world."
- 34 Then shall The King say unto them on His Right Hand, Come, you who are blessed of My Father, inherit The Kingdom, preserved for you from the "establishment of the world:"
- 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, (this covers all Believers) be with Me where I am; that they may behold My Glory, and the Splendor of your richness, which Thou hast given Me: for Thou lovedst Me before the "foundation of the world."
Foundation of the world:
The book of Lamentations forms a Cross. When did the Cross come into Scriptures?
Some say, it is seen in Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53 in the Hebrew Bible, and others say, it's can only be seen in only the Gospels of the New Covenant. I say it can be seen in the first seven words (forming a menorah) of Genesis chapter 1. In a menorah, the center light is called "Ner Elohim" the Light of G-d, and it is also called the Servant Light. I pray you will find light in this study. Let's start by looking at it in Hebrew.
Now there is one word that is not translated as a word by most in the above Hebrew text. That word is Aleph Tav - - the fourth word in the above sentence. In Hebrew it is called the "et," and is said, "not" to have a meaning by the Rabbis of today. Today we are told it is part of the Hebrew grammar, like a preposition or an article would be. However, the Sages of old had a understanding of this "et." I believe the Sages of old were right, it does have a meaning. Some of what they believed about the Aleph & Tav have real insight, and I believe is true. The ET :
Beginning G-d created heavens and earth.
The Aleph & Tav "et" shares the same Gematria as the word, "and eight" in Genesis 5:7. The 7th day Sabbath is made for man, but the 8th Sabbath is a highter thing, and was made for the Redeemed of the L-rd. The 8th day Sabbath is a picture of the REST OF MESSIAH.
When you put the 7th day Sabbath, and the 8th day Sabbath together you have the total number 15. This is the nunber that = the first part of G-d's Holy Name, YHVH - Yah! Aside from this there can still be seen a deeper understanding of the Aleph and the Tav, so let's go on...
Looking at the Ancient Hebrew AlphaBet we can see clearly what the "et" truly is.
The Aleph, the first letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is said to be a picture of an Ox. It has several meanings:
- Strength or Strong
- G-d's oneness
- The Eternal
The Hebrew letter Aleph is made up of two Yod's and joined by one diagonal Vav. Now, the Holy Name of the L-RD is spelled, Yod Hey Vav Hey, and if you take the Yod and the Vav from the Aleph you spell "Yo, or Yah," which is part of the Holy Name and is often found in names like Yoel (Joel), meaning: Y-hovah is G-d. Yoash (Joash), meaning: Y-hovah-hastened, and Yowab (Joab), meaning: Y-hovah-fathered.
What this tells us is that the Aleph is a picture of the Father who is the Strong Leader, the Master, and the Source of all Teaching. The Aleph is a perfect picture of our Father, the One true G-d (E-ohim) in the plural sense of the word as the above text reads. By the way, look at the name in the scroll. It also has a Yod and a Vav in it. It's the name Yeshua, the Hebrew name of our L-rd meaning: "Yah Saves."
But let us go on to see what the Hebrew letter Tav speaks and what can it reveal about the "et" in Genesis chapter 1.
The Tav is the last letter in the Hebrew Alphabet. This letter in the oldest form was a Cross on it's side. Moses and the children of Israel would have used the ancient Hebrew characters and even today within the Dead Sea Scroll you can find these characters.
The ancient Tav looks very much like this:
Two nails or tent pegs, which the Tav was made up of. Vav's - crossing over each other give us a fuller picture. There meaning was, and is very significant and very symbolic to us today. The Tav has the following meanings:
Today's Tav is also made up of two Hebrew letters, one that looks like the Resh and the other the Vav upside down.
- A Sign
- A Seal - Cross
- A Covenant
- True Law
- A Mark
- Hidden Things
Now, the Resh Vav is not a Hebrew word but a Chaldee word found in the book of Daniel 2:31; 3:25, meaning the "form."
Let us look at the Scripture in Daniel 3:
- 25 He answered and said, Behold, I see four men unrestrained, walking in the heart of the fire, and they have not been harmed; and the form of the fourth man is like the Son of G-d.
You see, G-d gave a picture language to Moses, and not until Ezra the prophet changed it did Israel use the more modern characters. But G-d in His Mercy still allowed the Tav to have a greater meaning in another language! Praise His Name forever!
So the Tav is a picture revealing to us a Sign, a Mark, the Cross, and the Seal of the Covenant of Truth, the True Torah, and a hidden thing to most Jewish people.
Now, what does the Aleph Tav - the "et" together say to us. I owe Michael Short my friend and teacher for this one. We will give you what Mike said, and let you be the judge if it speaks volumes or not.
"The sign of the 'Father,' is the Covenant Sign of 'the Cross of Yeshua,' or Yah Saves."
I'll put it this way: "The Fathers Perfect Covenant, is the Sign of the Cross of His Son Yeshua." Or this way: "The Aleph and the Tav is the First and the Last, and He is Yah, He is Yeshua."
- 8 I am Alpha and Omega (Aleph and Tav in Hebrew), the Genesis and the Ending (the First and Last, the 'ET'), saith the L-RD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty, El Shaddi.
- 1 And I looked, and, l beheld, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with Him were 144,000, Jewish men having His Father's Name written in their foreheads.
Now if you take the first 5 words of Genesis chapter 1, and add the Gematria (Value) you find it will yield the total number of 1998.
Five is the number of Grace in the Bible, and it is the Hebrew letter Hey . The Hey is said to stand for a "window or lattice" in the ancient language and it means: "to reveal." Could it be that G-d, told us from the very Beginning (i.e. the Genesis) of time the End of the age of Grace is coming soon and is set only by G-d, and not by man? This is something to ponder and I sure do!
By the way, this is NOT a "Thus saith the L-RD" by me but I know He is coming soon because I am in 2021 going to be 77 years old.
No it's not just Barbara Ann, but many others observing the signs of the times today and know He is very close!
Beginning created Elohim ET the heavens
Now there is one other thing that I found encoded in the Book of Lamentations, and that was Yeshua Et or Yeshua Aleph Tav, 3 times. Two of those times in the text just as it's written. Then in chapter 1:9, words 12 and 13, and also chapter 4:11, words 2 and 3. This showed me the L-RD is accorded the Aleph Tav.
However in the third it was a skip of - 245, starting in chapter 2:1 word 17, and following. What was so startling about this find is, that each of the places where it can be seen shows us a little more of who the Aleph and Tav is! Now if I take all the Scripture verses of the third skip and put them together, it would read as follows:
- 1 How hath the L-rd covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in His Anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the splendor of Israel, and remembered not His footstool (Jerusalem), in the Day of His Wrath!
- 5 The L-rd was as an adversary: He hath swallowed up Israel, He hath devoured up all her palaces: He hath destroyed His strong holds, and hath increased in the daughter of Judah mourning and lamentation.
- 9 Her gates are sunk into the ground; He hath destroyed and broken her bars: her king and her princes are among the Gentiles: the Torah is no more; her prophets also find no perception or vision from the L-RD.
- 13 What thing shall I take to witness for thee? What thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? What shall I equate to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? For thy transgression is great like the sea: who can heal thee?
- 16 All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the Day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen and understood it.
- 20 Behold, O L-RD, and consider to whom Thou hast done this. Shall the women eat their fruit, and children of a span long? Shall the priest and the prophet be slain in the sanctuary of the L-rd? (The Temple would have to be build when this takes place).
This is a powerful picture of the Day of Wrath, the End of the Age! The 'Sign'-ificant Gematria of - 245 spell's the word "the locust" - Deut 28:42. This is where the curses of the Torah are spoken of. However, in Rev 9:3, we see this Day of Wrath, and it's not a pretty picture. By the way, the Tet, the 9th letter in Hebrew means: "the twisted snake."
- 3 And there came out of the thick haze locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
- 4 And it was established by edict that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads (The Aleph Tav).
- 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
- 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them (Amos 518-20).
- 7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were cap like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Messiah Yeshua was associated with the adversary i.e. devil. He was lifted up on a pole, just like the brass serpent in the wilderness (Numbers 21:6-9; John 3:14).
Brass speaks of Judgment in the Word of G-d. Messiah the Aleph Tav will Judge all in the End because He is the Living Torah!
- 6 Howl ye; for the Day of YHVH is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty E-ohim.
- 16 Behold, I have assembled the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have dispatched the waster to destroy.
- 15 Alas, for the Day! For the Day of YHVH is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty (El Shaddi), shall it come.
At this point you might be saying, what does all this mean? Let me spell it out for you in plain English. What it means is that the "Aleph and Tav is the First and the Last, is GOD."
He is not only the El Shaddi (the many Breasted One), but He is The Almighty G-d the "Destroyer." Messiah has destroyed, i.e. spoiled the works of the Devil. Messiah, whom Himself was called a demon by His own Hebrew people, has laid the Serpent low. And the only things left for Him to do is come for His own and then come as the All Consuming Fire, which we can see He will do according to His Word.
Now what should you do with this information?
I believe you should pray and ask G-d if it holds any value for you and your love ones. If it does then ask Yeshua Messiah to redeem you and them now while there3 is still TIME.
Tell Him you are a sinner according to His Word, and repent of your sins. Remember that the "just shall live by His faith," not there own. He was the Goal of the Torah (God's teaching, guidance and instruction), and He told us that the whole of the Torah hung on two Commands.
Messiah Yeshua "Codified" the Torah (God's teaching, guidance and instruction) for Believers, we need NO other Rabbi to do that for us, save Himself.
If you are to be part of His entourage you best be found in LOVE when He comes, and this is a mesage for myself.
There is more I could say, however I'll keep it for my next Web Page update. Let the Ministry know what you see in the Sign
of the found in Genesis, and throughout the Word.
Books that will help you better understand this article are:
1. The Wisdom In The Hebrew Alphabet - By Rabbi Michael L. Munk
2. Ancient Hebrew Word Pictures - By Frank T. Seekins
3. The Alef-Bet- Jewish Thought Revealed through the Hebrew Letters - By Rabbi Yitzchak Ginsburgh
4. The Inner Meaning of the Hebrew Letters - By Robert M. Haralick
This Ministry is funded by Believers who believe in the Hebraic Roots of The Faith. We welcome any and all size gifts to this Ministry for the work of the L-rd. We are looking for Believers to link with us as a way of getting the Word out to the World Yeshua is coming VERY SOON!. If you would like to please put this ministry up as a link on your page. Todah rabba, Thank you very much. By the way, we are not a (501C3) ministry any longer, but we give our funds to the people we know in Israel doing a great work for the Lord. These are smaller ministries who need the funds.
Mayim Hayim Ministry
All Rights Reserved 1998 - 2021
This teaching may not be copied or reprinted for commercial
gain or profit.
Permission will be granted upon written request of the publisher.
The use of short quotations is permitted and encouraged.
But feel free to use this for anything else.